Principal Consultant of Magendhiran Consultancy Services.
A highly talented and result oriented 11 years of industrial experience in the field of GIS, Remote Sensing, Image Processing, GPS survey, Total Station Survey, Geophysical, LIDAR & Digital Photogrammetry.
He published 9 research papers in various International Journals (Impact factor 0.76 -1.23.)
He is a Technical Consultant of United Nations Development Program (UNDP).
Awarded QGIS Master by OSGEO forum USA, and ranked 4th out of 9500 users.
He Completed M.Tech Remote Sensing in Institute of Remote Sensing, College of Engineering Guindy, Anna University, Chennai.
He Qualified 3 times in GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering) exams conducted by IITs and IISc (84 - 89 percentile).
He is capable of handling more than 40 geospatial software like QGIS, ArcGIS, Microstation, Autodesk, Radan.
1. Updated NHD (National Hydrographic Dataset) for USGS (United State of Geological Survey) for Louisiana, USA in open source GIS (QGIS & GRASS) environment.
2. Digitization of Toposheet of North Asia country with all features in open source GIS (QGIS & GRASS) environment.
3. Updated campus layout for leading Top 5 institution in India in open source GIS (QGIS & GRASS) environment.
4. Utility (Gas pipeline, Water pipelines, Electrical cables, Telecom cables towers)& network mapping and analysis projects for USA and UAE in ArcGIS environment.
5. Interpretation of IKONOS/Cartosat satellite imagery to Identify potential location to cell phone tower for Reliance communications, India in ArcGIS & Microstation environment.
6. 1m Contour map prepared for Maharashtra Irrigation Department, Survey of India using DGPS survey and Digital Photogrammetry.
7. LIDAR Point Processing and classification, Planimetric and topographic map prepared for USA in Digital Photogrammetry.
8. Geophysical survey to identify location of pipelines(subsurface) and cables (subsurface) Bahrain government by using GPR(Ground Penetrating Radar) and GPS(Global Positioning System) survey.
1. GPS surveying for Domestic Client
2. GPR surveying for Bahrain client